Dealing with Difficult/Combative People
This module provides caregivers with an overview of the types of difficult people they may have to work with on a daily basis.
- Discuss at least three reasons why co-workers and clients might be difficult to work with.
- Describe the difference between being aggressive, passive, and passive/aggressive, and why each can be difficult.
- Discuss at least three ways to handle workplace violence.
- List at least three physical conditions that can lead to combative behavior.
- Demonstrate strategies for dealing with difficult and combative people in your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: