Customer Service in Healthcare
This course contains basic information on healthcare customer service, including the definition of “customer,” the importance of first impressions, and the benefits of striving for excellence. Includes tips on identifying and meeting the needs of both internal and external customers and dealing with complaints.
- Discuss the importance of customer service to the healthcare business.
- State the difference between internal and external customers.
- Describe how customers decide if their needs have been met.
- Discuss how to handle customer complaints.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in your daily work.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: