Critical Thinking Skills
This course includes tips on how aides can think more creatively and critically, use better judgment, ask probing and pertinent questions to clarify information, explore new ideas and expose themselves to new concepts.
- Explain what it means to think critically.
- Discuss the difference between facts and opinions.
- Describe the three steps involved in the critical thinking process.
- Explain how the nursing process relates to critical thinking.
- Demonstrate critical thinking as you perform your client care.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: