Cooking for Your Clients
This course includes dozens of practical tips to help caregivers with meal planning, shopping, and cooking for their clients.
- Choose appropriate foods for various common therapeutic diets.
- Develop a weekly meal plan for individual clients based on their diet, food preferences and general dietary guidelines outlined by the USDA.
- Serve appropriate foods in recommended portion sizes for meals and snacks.
- Plan and prepare healthy meals within the constraints of a fixed budget.
- Use make-ahead foods as a way to serve healthy meals while saving both time and money.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: