Conflict in the Workplace
A discussion of how conflict occurs in the workplace–and plenty of tips for how to deal with it! Includes information on the five approaches people take to conflict, step-by-step conflict resolution, the dangers of gossip and bullying in the workplace and how to deal with conflict with a supervisor and with clients. An important topic for any health care team!
- Describe how differences among co-workers can lead to conflict.
- Compare at least three of the ways that people approach conflict.
- Discuss the five step process of conflict resolution.
- Describe at least four workplace behaviors that can lead to a conflict.
- Demonstrate your understanding of conflict resolution in your interactions with co-workers and clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: