Common Musculoskeletal Conditions
A review of the caregivers’ role in preventing and treating many of the most common musculoskeletal conditions.
- Explain the structures and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Discuss the symptoms and treatment for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and hip fractures.
- Discuss the symptoms and treatment for contractures, atrophy, osteoporosis, and fibromyalgia.
- List at least 5 things you can do to prevent falls in clients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Help prevent, treat and manage musculoskeletal conditions in your daily work with clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: