Common Cardiac Conditions
This lesson provides caregivers with an overview of common cardiac conditions they are likely to see on the job, including CHF, CAD, hypertension, heart attack, edema, arrhythmias, endocarditis, and valve disease. Includes tips for how to help every client get and keep a healthy heart.
- Describe how a normal heart functions.
- List the main symptoms associated with CHF, CAD, high blood pressure and heart attacks.
- Detect and respond appropriately to symptoms of edema, angina and heart attack.
- Help clients choose behaviors that decrease their risks for developing cardiac conditions.
- Demonstrate skills that prevent, treat and manage cardiac conditions in your daily work with clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: