Common Cardiac Conditions
This lesson provides caregivers with an overview of common cardiac conditions they are likely to see on the job, including: CHF, CAD, hypertension, heart attack, edema, arrhythmias, endocarditis and valve disease. Includes tips for how to help every client get and keep a healthy heart.
- Describe how a normal heart functions.
- List the main symptoms associated with CHF, CAD, high blood pressure and heart attacks.
- Detect and respond appropriately to symptoms of edema, angina and heart attack.
- Help clients choose behaviors that decrease their risks for developing cardiac conditions.
- Demonstrate skills that prevent, treat and manage cardiac conditions in your daily work with clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: