Common Autoimmune Diseases
An overview of the most commonly diagnosed autoimmune disorders including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS and much more. Includes information on the types of autoimmune diseases, triggers, and how CNAs can help all their clients maintain a healthy immune system.
- Describe what happens in the immune system to cause autoimmunity.
- List at least three possible triggers for autoimmune diseases.
- Describe at least four different autoimmune diseases.
- Name at least three ways to keep the immune system healthy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of autoimmune disease throughout daily work with clients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: