Client Safety Tips
An overview of client safety for both facilities and home care. Includes information on fall prevention, healthcare acquired infections, faulty equipment, pressure ulcer prevention, medication and food safety and much more! Provides your nursing assistants with many practical tips for promoting client safety. Helpful for meeting Joint Commission regulations!
- Discuss at least three types of illnesses or injuries clients may suffer while under the care of medical professionals.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize and report faulty equipment.
- List at least two things you can do to prevent client falls, infections, and pressure injuries during routine care.
- Discuss ways to keep clients safe during mealtimes and while traveling.
- Demonstrate preparedness to keep clients safe during emergencies such as adverse weather or fire.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: