Child Growth & Development
In this module, caregivers will learn how to safely and competently care for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-aged children, and adolescents.
- Define both growth and development.
- Discuss why knowledge of child growth and development is important.
- Describe the five stages of childhood.
- Discuss how working with a child differs from working with an adult.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of child development during your work with pediatric patients.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more. Preview a Sample Course Request a Quote Schedule a Free Demonstration
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley:
Phone: 877-809-5515 Email: email@example.com