Chemical Hazards in the Workplace
This course provides caregivers with an overview of the chemical hazard Right to Know law and the Globally Harmonized System for hazard communication. An OSHA mandatory topic!
- List at least three types of hazardous chemicals found in a healthcare setting.
- Describe the three common routes of entry for hazardous chemicals and what effect each may have.
- Describe the four parts of the “Right to Know” law and how the law fits into the Globally Harmonized System.
- Read and understand a Safety Data Sheet.
- Follow safe practices in the workplace to avoid chemical hazards.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: