Caring for Bedbound Clients
An overview of the dangers of immobility and how caregivers can improve the quality of life in their bedbound clients. Includes information on pressure ulcers, positioning, nutrition, hydration, ROM exercises and more!
- Give at least two reasons a client may become bed bound.
- List at least four possible complications of immobility.
- Describe pressure injuries and contractures and how to prevent them.
- List two important reasons for keeping skin clean, dry, and moisturized.
- Discuss the benefits of exercise and massage for clients who are bed bound.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: