MANDATORY OSHA TRAINING. This course provides an in-depth look at the three most common bloodborne pathogens—Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. Caregivers learn how to keep themselves and others safe from accidental exposures on the job.
- List the top 3 bloodborne pathogens that threaten healthcare workers and the clients they serve.
- Recall the top 10 Standard Precaution guidelines.
- Describe all the links in the chain of infection and suggest ways to break the chain.
- Deliver safe care to all clients, particularly those at higher risk for spreading or contracting bloodborne pathogens.
- Demonstrate how to properly respond to, report, and follow up if an exposure occurs.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more. Preview a Sample Course Request a Quote Schedule a Free Demonstration
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley:
Phone: 877-809-5515 Email: email@example.com