This course provides a review of bath time personal care procedures, including bed bath, tub bath, shower, use of shower chair, shampoo, sitz bath, etc. Provides many practical tips to help improve the provision, safety and documentation of personal care.
- Name at least five different purposes of bathing.
- Describe at least five physical changes you should observe for at bath time.
- Demonstrate proper infection control procedures during the bathing process.
- Maintain your client’s safety during the bathing process.
- Demonstrate the correct procedures for assisting with a partial bath, a full bath and a shower.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: