Basic Nutrition & Hydration
This excellent inservice provides your caregivers with an overview of all the basics of nutrition and hydration.
- Discuss basic nutrition and hydration terminology.
- List the six essential nutrients that are important to the body.
- Discuss the role of the USDA Food Pyramid in eating a balanced diet.
- Name at least three foods for each of the Food Pyramid sections.
- Name at least four ways to help clients meet their nutrition and hydration needs.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: