All About Headaches
This course digs deep into the subject of headaches including when the symptoms may indicate an emergency.
- Explain the difference between a primary and secondary headache.
- Describe at least three common types of headaches.
- Give at least five examples of possible headache triggers.
- Observe their clients for symptoms related to headaches.
- Help their clients follow their personal plan of care to prevent and/or manage the pain of headaches.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: