A Vital Signs Update
This inservice provides a review of the four basic vital signs… temperature, pulse, respirations, and blood pressure. It includes information about the importance of obtaining vital signs, the correct procedure for each, and how to report and document the results.
- Explain how checking vital signs provides important medical information.
- Recognize the normal range for each of the vital signs.
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for obtaining vital signs.
- Discuss the importance of reporting vital sign results.
- Demonstrate the correct way to document a client?s vital signs.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact us: