A Tuberculosis Update
An overview of current practices for the prevention and treatment of tuberculosis including a brief overview of the disease and current information from the CDC and OSHA. Includes tips on how health care workers can protect themselves and their clients from TB. AN OSHA FAVORITE!
- Describe the difference between TB infection and TB disease.
- Name at least six symptoms of tuberculosis.
- Discuss three kinds of tests that help control the spread of TB.
- Explain why TB treatment is an important infection control measure.
- Describe five ways to help control the spread of tuberculosis.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: