A Hepatitis C Update
A discussion of the ongoing problem of Hepatitis C, including the causes, symptoms and treatments for this disease. Includes information about the scope of the problem, the infection control procedures that help control the spread of Hepatitis C and how caregivers can help clients who already have the disease.
- Define hepatitis C and discuss how the virus damages the liver.
- Discuss the importance of the liver and how liver damage can affect every system in the body.
- Name at least six possible symptoms of hepatitis C.
- Describe at least three ways that you can help clients cope with hepatitis C.
- Perform infection control procedures in your daily work that help stop the spread of hepatitis C.
Are you looking for mobile-friendly online training for your caregivers?
With In the Know On the Go, you’ll gain access to 100+ e-learning modules, have the ability to create a customized training program for each employee, track completion, message your staff, print records, and more.
To learn more or to purchase, please contact Evan Leekley: