Browse by category
- Specials (1)
- Your Choice of 13 Topics! (2)
- New Inservice Modules (14)
- Platinum, Gold & Silver Plans (3)
- Online Courses (122)
- Recently Updated Inservices (5)
- Top 30 Home Health Inservices (30)
- Multi-Packs for Classic Learning (3)
- Multi-Packs for E-Learning (5)
- Civility Training Program (7)
- Top 10s and Fab 5s! (11)
- Multi-Packs and Inservice Plans (9)
- Books (7)
- Client Care Inservices (83)
- Client Safety Inservices (14)
- Communication Skills Inservices (11)
- Disease Process Inservices (38)
- Infection Control Inservices (12)
- Patient's Rights Inservices (4)
- Personal Safety Inservices (11)
- Professional Growth Inservices (30)
Dignity, Maintaining Your Clients' Dignity
After finishing this inservice, CNAs will be able to:
- Describe dignity as a basic right ALL people have as human beings.
- Explain how to treat people with dignity using the A, B, C, and D of dignity.
- List at least three basic desires all people have while being cared for during an illness or injury.
- Explain the best approach to maintaining dignity of all clients across all cultures, ethnicities and circumstances.
- Exhibit personal dignity in all professional and personal interactions with others.
View a SAMPLE PAGE.
Are In the Know inservices accepted by your state? Check here!