If you are like most training managers, you put a lot of thought and energy into your training program.
That’s why it can be a bit disappointing when
your plan is not well-received.
Why isn’t your team excited about your new training program?
There are many reasons your team may resist your new training program. Here are a few:
- There might be limited access to technology. And some may have little or no experience with technology.
- It’s new and different — and that can be scary.
- Some may be unable to envision how to fit training into an already hectic schedule.
- Some may lack confidence in their ability to succeed.
- And, without an achievable goal, or tangible reward, most will lack the motivation to add another “chore” to their workday.
Don’t give up!
We have a few suggestions that will help you jump through the hurdles of resistance. Are you ready to launch your program, gain and sustain momentum, and keep everyone on forward-progress toward their goals?
Then download the new tool, “How To Generate Excitement for Online Caregiver Training.” In it, you’ll learn how to:
- Address any technology gaps that may exist.
- Head off time management issues.
- Use healthy competition to motivate learning.
- And, give your team room to grow!